The government’s 10-year strategy is the most comprehensive of its kind. It seeks to advance and expand the nation’s vibrant industrial sector and shape it into a key driver of the national economy. The focus will be on enhancing industries where the UAE already has a strong and established presence, and strategic sectors to reduce dependencies on global supply chains, Operation 300 billion zooms in on future industries. Those driven by artificial intelligence (AI) and advance technology adoption, where knowledge and innovation form the foundations of their economic growth.
- Triumph shakes up motocross with the powerful TF 250-X
- Elena Baturina’s BE OPEN think tank supports youth empowerment in the energy sector at SES2023 and COP28
- Kenya Nut Company Installs First Commercial On-Site Green Ammonia System for Carbon-Free Fertilizer Production
- HanchorBio to Present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2023 Annual Congress
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
- CKGSB’s Win in China Program – A Resounding Success in Oman
- MERCURE HOTELS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF UNIQUELY LOCAL FOODIE EXPERIENCES WITH ‘DISCOVER LOCAL: THE BUCKET LIST EDITION’
- Mumtalakat Launches Carbon Offsetting Platform "Safa"