In a meeting, attended by Dr. Thani bin Ahmed Al Zeyoudi, Minister of State for Foreign Trade, and Dr. Ahmad Belhoul Al Falasi, Minister of State for Entrepreneurship and SMEs, the two sides agreed to establish a joint economic committee and hold its first session on the sidelines of the Expo 2020 Dubai.
- Safra New York Corporation Completes The Acquisition Of Delta North Bankcorp.
- Arabic Edition of Xi Jinping: On Respecting and Protecting Human Rights Launched in Cairo
- Third edition of Dubai World Congress for Self-Driving Transport, honours Challenge winners
- Maritime’s green future priced at $28 billion annually until 2050 by UNCTAD
- Smile Train Launches Pan-African Training in Paediatric Anaesthesia
- New Safety Research Sheds Light on Crucial Child Safety Product Concerns
- Hinen Company Successfully Concludes Exhibitions in South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya
- High-Speed Wi-Fi from Mount Everest Tourist Base Camp