The meeting was held in the presence of Dr. Faisal Mekdad, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Expatriates in Syria, Mansour Fadlallah Azzam, Minister of Presidential Affairs, Khalifa Shaheen Al Marar, Minister of State, and Ali Mohammed bin Hammad Al Shamsi, Chairman of the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs and Ports Security. The two sides also reviewed the prospects of enhancing bilateral relations between the two brotherly nations.
- Elena Baturina’s BE OPEN think tank supports youth empowerment in the energy sector at SES2023 and COP28
- Kenya Nut Company Installs First Commercial On-Site Green Ammonia System for Carbon-Free Fertilizer Production
- HanchorBio to Present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2023 Annual Congress
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
- CKGSB’s Win in China Program – A Resounding Success in Oman
- MERCURE HOTELS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF UNIQUELY LOCAL FOODIE EXPERIENCES WITH ‘DISCOVER LOCAL: THE BUCKET LIST EDITION’
- Mumtalakat Launches Carbon Offsetting Platform "Safa"
- Gates Foundation Announces Partnership with United Arab Emirates to Accelerate Action on Climate and Strengthen Food Systems Through Investment in Agricultural Innovation