The lowest priced in the series is the Titan Air @ $99.99 with up to 100 watt-hours of capacity with LG lithium-ion battery, 26,500mAh. It charges smartphones 4 times, laptops and tablets 1 time, GoPro/cameras 7 times, and LED lights 6 hours. It is compact and lightweight and weighs only 5 lbs and measures in 10.3″ x 5.7″ x 6″ in size. It features the following output: One 12V AC (200W), two USB Ports (5V 2.4A each), one USB-C (3.0 Port, 60W Max).
- Triumph shakes up motocross with the powerful TF 250-X
- Elena Baturina’s BE OPEN think tank supports youth empowerment in the energy sector at SES2023 and COP28
- Kenya Nut Company Installs First Commercial On-Site Green Ammonia System for Carbon-Free Fertilizer Production
- HanchorBio to Present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2023 Annual Congress
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
- CKGSB’s Win in China Program – A Resounding Success in Oman
- MERCURE HOTELS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF UNIQUELY LOCAL FOODIE EXPERIENCES WITH ‘DISCOVER LOCAL: THE BUCKET LIST EDITION’
- Mumtalakat Launches Carbon Offsetting Platform "Safa"