The oil and gas industry is currently witnessing global oil price volatility coupled with an increasing emphasis on operating more sustainably. A forecast by the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) expects the GCC’s GDP growth to return to pre-COVID-19 levels only in 2023 – citing weak oil demand, aggravated by the sharp downturn in oil prices due to the pandemic as the main culprits. Key players from the sector will discuss the potential that oil and gas companies can unlock with the use of emerging technologies.
- Elena Baturina’s BE OPEN think tank supports youth empowerment in the energy sector at SES2023 and COP28
- Kenya Nut Company Installs First Commercial On-Site Green Ammonia System for Carbon-Free Fertilizer Production
- HanchorBio to Present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2023 Annual Congress
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
- CKGSB’s Win in China Program – A Resounding Success in Oman
- MERCURE HOTELS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF UNIQUELY LOCAL FOODIE EXPERIENCES WITH ‘DISCOVER LOCAL: THE BUCKET LIST EDITION’
- Mumtalakat Launches Carbon Offsetting Platform "Safa"
- Gates Foundation Announces Partnership with United Arab Emirates to Accelerate Action on Climate and Strengthen Food Systems Through Investment in Agricultural Innovation