Also present during the meeting was H.H. Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Presidential Affairs. Sheikh Mohammed welcomed the guest, expressing his confidence that the visit will yield a positive result on various levels, especially in the field of trade exchange, joint investment, food security, clean energy and other areas, which will benefit the two friendly countries and peoples.
- Triumph shakes up motocross with the powerful TF 250-X
- Elena Baturina’s BE OPEN think tank supports youth empowerment in the energy sector at SES2023 and COP28
- Kenya Nut Company Installs First Commercial On-Site Green Ammonia System for Carbon-Free Fertilizer Production
- HanchorBio to Present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology 2023 Annual Congress
- Casio to Release MR-G with Iconic Form and Comfortable Dura Soft Band
- CKGSB’s Win in China Program – A Resounding Success in Oman
- MERCURE HOTELS CELEBRATES 50 YEARS OF UNIQUELY LOCAL FOODIE EXPERIENCES WITH ‘DISCOVER LOCAL: THE BUCKET LIST EDITION’
- Mumtalakat Launches Carbon Offsetting Platform "Safa"