The meeting also reviewed projections of federal cash flows for the 2022-2026 period, based on the revenue estimates developed by concerned federal entities relating to their proceeds and expenditures.
The committee directed the MoF to complete drafting five-year budget as per the approved strategic objectives, in line with the UAE’s next 50-year vision.
- Lebanese economy collapse blamed for mass migrations as families mourn
- Egyptian Cabinet reports 13-fold increase in gas export revenue
- Exports from India to the UAE increased five-fold after CEPA
- 94 people have been killed on a sunken Lebanon migrant boat
- Next-generation AirPods Pro and Apple Watch Ultra now in stores
- Transport sector emissions are reduced by sustainable biofuels – Dr Jitendra Singh
- Starting September 26, Hong Kong will scrap COVID-19 hotel quarantine
- Egypt and India discuss military cooperation